Custom Made in USA, 11.5-inch long x 3/8-inch round Titanium alloy straws for use with your tallest Tiki mugs at your home bar. Doubles as a cocktail Swizzle to stir drinks and look absolutely stunning in your cocktails! Now with stylish custom cut grooves on one end - Groovy Baby!
Quality made Ttanium straws are reusable for life, they're completely inert to the Human body, don't rust, have no strange taste or smell, are strong as steel but much lighter, and eliminate your use of plastic straws that pollute the environment or using dyed paper straws made overseas with lax health regulations. Both plastics and paper dyes leech into your acidic drinks - and that's pretty gross folks.
- Sold in packs of 2 straws.
- 1 quality stainless steel cleaning brush, cleaning & safety instructions & vinyl logo sticker included (while sticker supplies last).
- 2 Finishes: Natural Polished Titanium & Heat Anodized Color, an extra process by hand using a welder's torch. No 2 color straws are identical!
- Custom cut to 11.5-inches long and 3/8-inch round for use with shaken or blended drinks.
- Stylish custom cut grooves on one end.
- Works great with your tallest Tiki mugs above 9-10-inches.
- Doubles as a cocktail Swizzle.
- 100% 'Grade 9' rated US sourced Titanium. Rigid as forged steel yet fraction of weight, and no odd metallic taste like Stainless Steel straws.
- Eliminates your personal use of plastic straws which savagely pollute our ocean's ecosystem and landfills. Good Human!
- Handmade in America by a father & son operated machining business.
Care & Cleaning
Simply wash with warm soapy water and use the included cleaning brush, air dry on a towel. Use a soft non-abrasive towel to polish. Clean before the first use and after every other use. That's it!
Use & Safety
TLDR: Stabby Bad! Sit!
These straws are extremely rigid and common sense precaution must be used to avoid unnecessary injury, especially when alcohol is involved. Never walk around with your drink in hand with the straw sticking upwards. Sit down and enjoy your cocktail. If you need to walk around, always remove and hold the straw separately from your drinking vessel and put it back in your drink after sitting down. Safety first!